Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Evennia on Podcast.__init__

So a few weeks back I was contacted by the general Python podcast Podcast.__init__. They had stumbled on Evennia and were intrigued about MUD development still going on - and in Python even! 

As it turned out at least one of the two hosts were an old-school MU* gamer and between the two of them they had plenty of good questions both on multiplayer text games in general and about Evennia technology in particular. 

You can listen to my accent via one of the links below:
 

Podcast.__init__ logo borrowed from their homepage.

2 comments:

  1. Griatch - I enjoyed listening to you on the podcast. You seem like an interesting and clever person! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I felt I was droning on a bit too much in places, but practice makes perfect I guess. :) Glad you liked it!
      .
      Griatch

      Delete